- Camp Scholler is starting to fill. With the warmer than usual temperatures blanketing the area, the shaded areas are the "hot" spots. Paul's Woods is, of course, at capacity as is the wooded area near Schaick and Stits.
- Most sites west to Stits and south to Elm have been claimed, but there is plenty of room west of Stits and south of Elm.
- All campsites with electric/water hookups are SOLD OUT.
- No need to worry about soggy grounds this year. Big rig campers are navigating the grass surfaces with ease.
- Turning toward the aircraft parking/camping areas, it's great to see rows of aircraft fill up the North 40 (pictured above) and Vintage areas - two locations that were hit hard by last year's flooding.
- The grass is healthy and ground conditions are suitable for taxiing. As always, pilots should use caution when taxiing off of paved surfaces.
Keep checking back on the Aircraft Parking Status page for more information.