- Storms on Saturday morning brought heavy rains to Oshkosh, and with the exception of puddling in some roadway/driveway areas, the thirsty grounds absorbed the much needed rain.
- Periods of storms are expected throughout the reminder of Saturday and overnight into Sunday before clearing early in the day.
- More than 100 Bonanzas arrived shortly after 1 p.m. and set up camp in the rapidly populating North 40 (pictured above).
- Firm ground conditions are being reported throughout the aircraft parking areas.
- Camp Scholler continues to fill. Sporadic campsites remain west of Stits near Camper Registration.
- Big rig campers continue to populate the 24-hour generator areas. No problems in setting up camp on the grass, even after this morning’s storm.
- Campsites south of Elm and west of Stits are starting to bustle with activity.
Keep checking back on the Aircraft Parking Status page for more information.