- Another overnight storm hit Oshkosh, but the grounds withstood the heavy rains it brought. Some puddling in Camp Scholler and in the Warbird area.
- Vehicle access to a few “numbered” streets from Lindbergh in Camp Scholler is blocked off due to soft, muddy ground at the entranceways.
- North 40 continues to come back to life as aircraft now line the entire south side of Runway 9/27.
- Vintage, warbird, homebuilt, and ultralight areas are all reporting significant parking activity.
- Camp Scholler is bursting with energy. Campsites are now being filled all the way down Stits in the Cedar Ave. area.
Sunday, July 24, 2011
Sunday's Update: Energy Abound At AirVenture
Here are a few quick aircraft parking and campground updates, as of 5 p.m. CDT Sunday: